Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mission 2, 3, 4

Mission 2 -  Susan, the Soldier with Brain Cancer - I do believe I have enough rainbow 8 inch squares to finish this one up as well... Will need to double check...

Mission 3 - Tony, our Army Vet with Pancreatic Cancer -  I only have about 10-15 squares for this one. What I started were mostly green, blue, and grey squares with extra yarn I had lying around. Any help with these would be great!

Mission 4 - Sharon M, one of our beloved Soldiers Angels' Moms' with lung cancer - This one is just about complete! DeAnna sent me a beautiful 14 inch square.
I have been adding a row or two onto the twelve inch squares I received to make them 14 inches as well so we can use this beauty! I decided to make this a three by three Afghan, as it come out being 48 inches square, and I will throw a beautiful scalloped border on it for effect. I do believe Sharon will love it. I should, fingers crossed, have it finished this weekend. I will begin on Susan's next week!


I will be working on getting a picture with Sharon R and her's this weekend! If she feels up to it, had another rough treatment last week, and we are hoping she feels better this weekend.

Thank you all for all your help! It means the world to me!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment