Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 Feb

So my Tunisian Square came out great... I love the color of this yarn!!! It's beautiful. Love how it came out, will have to do more Tunisian ones for the other Afghans, it looks so different then the other stitches.

Joyce

Kathy

DeAnna
Received squares in the mail this week from Joyce, Kathy, and DeAnna.. Will be spread out to the different Afghans we are working on...

I am putting the border on our Mission 4, for Sharon with lung cancer, it should be complete today!! Very excited to get it in the mail. :D
Its so big I cant even stretch it out completely on my desk here at work... It's coming along nicely though. Picked up some yarn last night that I thought would work with all the colors for the border. Will post pictures when it is complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment