Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Circles... Mrs. Sharon (Mission #4)... Flowers

Yesterday was a great day!!!

Circles -
Ok so I laid out all the circles that we have... 
Sorry Its blurry, had to hold the camera over my head and guess

Need more purples and reds... 

also more greens... have tons of blues...
Mrs. Sharon -
Mission #4 is complete and received... here are some pictures... Windy, her daughter that requested it for her said that she was overwhelmed and teared up when she read all of her letters!! I'm so glad that she enjoyed receiving some love from us!!



Flowers - I finished quite a few yesterday... Here's what they looked like laid out... pretty cool looking... If you decide to donate some, please use an H hook, and worsted weight yarn, so that they all fit together just right... I should have measured them, will do that in a bit...  

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Thank you all so much for helping with these wonderful projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment