Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Flower Afghan Again... This pattern is much easier...

These are very simple: well this is how I made it... There was no pattern listed...

*Chain 4. 17 DC's in original loop... ss to join...
*chain 1, SC *chain 3 , skip 3 DC, SC* all the way around, join in original SC
*1SC, 1 HDC, 3DC, 1 HDC, 1SC in each loop around, SS to join, finish off

Extremely easy and quick, another way to use up scraps...

Look at this example of what they did with them using wool... I might want to make one of these... The link is: https://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/field-of-crocheted-flowers/
Took me about ten minutes to make 4 of them:

2 comments:

  1. OK, I think I figured out why mine looked crappy. I "think" it should be skip 2 DC not 3?? When I skipped 3 I only got 5 petals and when I skipped 2 I ended up with 6 petals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another question - were you able to measure across these?

    Thanks! Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete